Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break 2012!!

It's Spring Break around here, but sadly we don't get to do anything like this:


or this:


this year (or any year for that matter).  Instead, this is proving to be my busiest work week yet this year, Brad is gearing up to pick blueberries early, and the weather isn't quite as warm as the summer-like temperatures we have been having recently.  

But, I do hope to work like crazy for the first half of the week to try to get at least a little bit of time to enjoy with the chickens before they go back to school.  I'd love to try out this new fro-yo place in a nearby town and take the kids to a movie...I'd love to get to the beach one day (if it's warm enough!)...I'd love to get Gibson some summer clothes since he has grown like a weed over the winter...I would love to spend some time reading books, watching movies, and playing outside with the kids at our house before I get too busy and can't...I'd like to enjoy spring break!

One thing I am enjoying, though, even if I am having to work like crazy?  Sleeping past 5:45 am!  That early alarm is going to be a tough pill to swallow next Monday morning...

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs