Thursday, November 11, 2010

Could I Just BE Carrie Underwood, Please?

She may not have won any awards (at least I don't think she did -- unless I just missed one), but I still wouldn't have minded being Carrie Underwood at the CMAs last night -- or really any night, for that matter. After all, she gets to change her wardrobe 52 times, each time wearing some beautiful dress such as one of these:




And her hair and makeup always look flawless. Oh, and let's not forget her shoes. I mean, really, tough life, Carrie! And she and Brad Paisley were hilarious as hosts again this year (although my favorite song is still the one from last year "Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Kanye).

Carrie's gorgeousness (is that even a word?) makes the effort that I put into myself on a daily basis -- roll out of bed, put on yoga pants, no makeup unless I'm really feeling on top of things, go with hair crazy from sleeping on it wet -- seem really, really lame.

Lame.

And then I think I could probably look pretty awesome, too (although probably not quite as awesome) if I had a team of stylists and hair and makeup gurus to get me ready. But then I'd probably have to get up earlier than the gosh-awful hour of 6 am when I wake up now -- and that just ain't happenin'.

Yoga pants it is.

One decision of Carrie's I would not have made? Her husband. Someone needs to tell that man to get a haircut.

Someone else who was looking pretty gorgeous last night? Gwyneth:


Honestly I have no idea what the heck her dress looked like, but if I had legs like hers, it wouldn't matter what my dress looked like, either! I thought her voice sounded pretty darn good, too.

And, I also have to add, what other music awards show would you hear someone else get up and thank their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ by name? Go CMAs!

*All Carrie Underwood images via people.com

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs