Monday, November 1, 2010

Mmmmm....Candy!!!!

The thing is, I love candy. It just isn't good for my waistline or my head (boy, will it cause some migraines!), so I just don't buy it because I don't have enough restraint to not eat it if it's in my house. I love all sorts of candy -- candy corn, Snickers, M&Ms (pretty much any kind), Nerds, Skittles, Starbursts, Twizzlers --I could go on, but this is getting kind of embarrassing...

The great thing about Halloween (and pretty much the only great thing, in my opinion -- Halloween has never been my holiday of choice -- I have never liked dressing up, never liked anything spooky -- I would rather just skip over to Thanksgiving.) is that is gives us an excuse to have candy around the house for just a little while. While I don't like what it does to the kids (sugar rushes are not. fun. for. mommies!), I do like to be able to raid their trick-or-treat bags when I need a little sugar rush myself!

So, while I am now looking forward to Thanksgiving, I am going to enjoy my Halloween sugar rush a little bit longer...while my head can still stand it and while I can still stand my kids begging for just one more piece, please?!?!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs