Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fun Was Had By All

Disclaimer: I don't know why it is doing this blue type-underlining-thing....

You know how it is with family. We all have those people. The ones who know everything. The ones who think they are hot stuff. The ones who are better than everyone else. The ones who don't like anything. Or whatever. So I was interested to see how it was going to work out when we got 24 of us together for a whole week -- especially when the majority of us work together. It's like we can't get away from each other!

I am happy to say, however, that we all survived. And I am pretty sure that everyone had a great time on vacation.

I think the rum might have had something to do with it.

We would wake up every morning and have our cabana boys -- Graham (my brother), Joe (my brother-in-law), and Brad (The Farmer -- and yes, I am obviously using real names) -- start the pina coladas. And you just can't have a bad day when it's 80-something degrees and you have a pina colada in hand!

Today I would like to post some pictures of my crazy family and the fun we had in Tortola, starting with my favorite picture of the week:




Obviously my dad had a terrible time:








We got my cousin, Reed, to take our picture. He didn't quite get us centered...






Our fam. Yes, we are all wearing the same shirt. Please excuse Brad's facial hair...yuck!:



The four siblings (and farm officers): Uncle Mac, Aunt Caroline, Aunt Lea (rhymes with pea), and Daddy:


Sunset!

Daddy and Aunt Caroline acting like little kids in the pool:







That would be my hubby:


Looking out toward Jost Van Dyke from Steele Point:


And then, sadly, it was time to come home....

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs