Friday, June 17, 2011

Our Graduate

Waaaaayyyyy back in May, what seems like a hundred years ago, Sanders graduated from Kindergarten. Her school put on a very cute little graduation, complete with the kids acting out all of the nursery rhyme characters.

Sanders was Little Bo Peep.






And she looked all grown up in her cap and gown. It just might have made me shed a tear. Then she would smile, and I would see that tooth missing in the front, and I would remember that she is still my sweet, baby girl.









I don't know about you, but I cry whenever I hear Pomp and Circumstance, and this was no exception -- especially when my baby walked down the aisle by herself!



The actual graduation ceremony was cute, too. Each of the kids got up and told what they want to be when they grow up. There were some hilarious aspirations out there. One little boy wants to be a gator wrangler. One little boy wants to be the maintenance guy at the school. A little girl wants to be a rock star.




Sanders wants to be a cowgirl.







The kids even got to turn their tassles at the end of graduation, signaling their entrance into first grade. (How in the heck did Sanders get to be old enough to be in first grade?!?!?!)




Sanders thought the whole thing was no sweat...






No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs