Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Back from Atlanta and Menu

We are back from a great trip to Atlanta.  I have been trying for 3 days to put my pictures on the blog, but every time it gets stuck in the uploading phase.  I think Blogger is not liking the fact that I am uploading so many pictures at once, and I need to wait until I have time to do them in batches.

Anywho, we had a fun trip, but I will fill you in on most of that on the picture post.  I did get half a second to duck into Sephora while I was there to pick up some makeup I was running low on, and I complained to the nice gentleman who was helping me about the puffiness and dark circles under my eyes that just won't seem to go away these days.  He told me all about the products that he uses for such problems, and I scooped up some of them and came home with samples of others.






I have been using the Ole Henriksen eye gel for several days now, and it feels so good going on my eyes in the morning and evenings -- especially because I followed Kip's (Ken's?) advice and put it in the fridge.  I just got a sample of the Dior HydraLife, but I think I may break down and buy it as well.  It is an eye cream rather than a gel, and it feels good in addition to the Ole Henriksen -- I think as far as puffy, tired eyes are concerned, you can't get too much of a good thing.

Finally, this Hourglass concealer is great -- nice and thick and covers well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As far as my menu for last week, I didn't cook too much -- we seem to always have leftovers, and I am determined that we are going to eat. them. all. -- but here is what I did cook:


Healthy Crock Pot Spaghetti: I have made this recipe twice, and it is sooooo good.  It is a lot like Million Dollar Spaghetti that Mary Loyal talks about in her menu last week (which is one of my all-time faves), but it is sort of like the healthy, lazy (wo)man's version.  Everyone in the family loves this meal!

*images via Sephora




No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs