Monday, March 29, 2010

SPX

It is officially Spring Break 2010 (SPX -- an acronym I learned from a friend in Atlanta...) around here. Although we aren't going anywhere (Spring Break falls at the worst time for us farmers...), I am trying to take some time to do some fun stuff with the kiddos. The Farmer actually took this weekend off, and it was the first time he took off in about a month; we were glad to have him home! Any healthy, diet-type eating that I have done lately has totally gone out the window -- seriously, it is disgusting how badly I have eaten lately. I even had a hotdog today -- and I hate hotdogs!

Here is a sneak peek at what we have been up to...

Hunting eggs:


Dyeing eggs:


Catching a nap Watching basketball:


Visiting the zoo:

I hope your week is off to as good of a start as ours!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs