Friday, September 3, 2010

Three!

As I mentioned in my last post, Bubba also celebrated a birthday this summer. He turned three on the 13th of August.

Last year when Bubba turned two, I went into a deep depression (okay, not really, just saying...) because it was the first time that I had a baby turn two without another one on the way. Something about not having another baby on the way just made me feel like my baby was growing up too fast, and I just wanted time to quit it already!

So you can imagine how I felt when he turned three. I mean, look -- he doesn't even look like a baby anymore:



But, we are happy to be celebrating another birthday with our sweet little boy. For the most part he is a joy to have around. He is, after all, three -- and whoever dubbed them the Terrible Twos hadn't gotten to the Threes yet...

But, honestly, I wouldn't trade him for the world! I love you, Bubba!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs