Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A List

1. Yesterday was one of those days where I just should have stayed in bed. It stunk.

2. I totally understand why they don't allow people to bring guns into government buildings. It is because the people in those buildings make it impossible for one to get anything done in said buildings, so one would be likely to take out one's gun and shoot someone just to make oneself feel better.

No, I am not a violent person. I was just on the verge of tears yesterday when it took me three tries to get into the courthouse with Bubba and Sassy; evidently we are very dangerous people with my cell phone and camera in tow. Once we finally got in the building I still could not get the certified copy of my marriage license that I needed because I didn't have exact change of five dollars.

And that is why I pay my taxes...

3. I have been making a lot of delicious smoothies lately, and I am going to give you some recipes soon. This time of year always makes me want smoothies.

4. I am starting tennis lessons tonight, and I started a Beginner Ashtanga class last Thursday. Both classes are in the evening, and both last an hour-and-a-half. By then end of both, I will be so skinny you won't be able to see me -- or at least my bandas will be happy.

5. My sister and I are taking the girls to their first concert this weekend. They are beyond excited. I can't wait to see their little faces! They have made posters and everything.

Okay, that's it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna take tennis lessons....sounds like such fun exercise. What concert are y'all going to? Hope y'all have a blast! I want to stab people with my pen half the time I go into the courthouse here. haha...

Hope your having a great afternoon! xoxo

Cherry Blossoms said...

I have been meaning to take my own tennis lessons but haven't gotten around to it so I am jealous of your fun evenings! At my school we offer tennis lessons as an after school enrichment program and I help out with that! Looking forward to your smoothie recipes!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs