Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Weather Is Here, I Wish You Were Beautiful

Part of our weekend was spent doing this:

(Do you notice that, at least while seated, there isn't much size difference
between my 7-year-old and my 2-year-old?)

while the rest of it was spent doing the dreaded chore of packing -- or, at least, I packed while the kids tried to unpack everything as fast as I could pack it and The Farmer worked. It was a joy, really, and I just have more to look forward to!

Our house is starting to look really sad, and I am starting to tear up at the drop of a hat -- I think it is the combination of a lot going on at work, packing up the house, school coming to an end, etc -- it is all just getting to me. Really, I am a total loser right now. So if you know me in real life, you've been forewarned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! It must be so hard packing everything up. Sending you a great big hug! xoxo

donatelli98 said...

You will make it through - it will be tough but you know you will make - and BTW it is ok to cry!

stephanie said...

Hey C- I love Tyler's swimsuit and hat!!! Would you mind sharing where you got it? BTW- I enjoy your blog. I don't remember how I came upon it.

Stephanie Lane

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs