Friday, December 30, 2011

An Anniversary and More Sickness



Today is my parents' wedding anniversary.  My mom posted this wedding picture to Facebook, and everyone commented that this could be me marrying my brother -- a very strange thought, if you ask me!  I guess at least we know we're not adopted!  ;-)

On a serious note, I am very happy that those two got married 34 years ago.  They have been great role models to show Hunter, Graham, and me what it is like to have a good marriage and be good parents. and for that I am very thankful!  Happy Anniversary, Mama and Daddy!

Now, onto sickness...

I mentioned in my last post that I had gotten a stomach bug, and so I had.  Monday night, or Tuesday morning, if you want to be technical, I woke up with one.  I thought maybe (hoped, really) I was the only one in the family who was going to get it, but yesterday evening when I got home, Sanders wasn't feeling well.  She woke up at midnight last night with the bug -- but now I think it is something else.  She also has fever, rash,  and a sore throat in addition to the throwing up part.  Poor Baby is miserable.

I have spent my entire day cleaning and sanitizing everything that isn't nailed down.

Now I am wondering if our plans for tomorrow night are going to change from going out with friends to camping out on the couch with sickos.  Oh well, at least I won't have a headache Sunday morning, right...?!?!


No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs