Monday, December 12, 2011

Lately

Y'all will be happy to know that I survived my encounter with the Magistrate unscathed.  No jail time or anything!

Just kidding -- I didn't think I was going to jail -- but I was pretty nervous about going in there today.  It was relatively painless, and I left after only paying a $25 fine.

Aside from being a convict, going on vacation, and building a house, there has been plenty more to keep us busy these days...

Brad and I went to a formal dinner/dance that we attend twice a year.  I asked our sitter to get our picture before we left, and this is what we got:


So you can't see it, and it's a terrible picture of me, but I wore the same dress from How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days.  Another pic from that shindig with my friend, Susan:


The girls had to dance at Festival of Trees -- or, performance number 1 of 3498 this Christmas (okay, so I exaggerate a little...):


Brad talked me into letting him give Gibson a haircut.  With the clippers.  For some reason I stupidly thought that it wouldn't end up shaved but short.  Gibson definitely needed a trim, and I like it pretty short, but not as short as it turned out:





This will never, ever happen again.  I thought I might cry.  Looking back at the pictures, I still think I might cry.

My mother bought the kids some Christmas pajamas, and I took some pictures of them in them last night -- can you tell our tree still doesn't have a skirt?  The kids and the pajamas are pretty darn adorable, though, and I managed to get a few good shots even though they were way more interested in some show about snake catchers that Brad was watching on tv:





Gibson looks entirely too old with his new 'do...

Hope you are having a great Monday and are enjoying your Christmas season!

3 comments:

donatelli98 said...

Super cute PJ's - where did your mom get them? I have 7 and 4 year old girls and have a hard time finding coordinating pj's now.

Susan said...

Busy times, indeed! Glad you are not in prison... you would have missed some cuties in the Christmas program last night! Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi!

LP17 said...

AGH! I love all of these...all of these pictures...especially the last three of them individually. How cute!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs