Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wish List

Christmas is going to be a bit slim this year between Brad and me because our big gift to each other is the house -- you know, that one that is never going to be finished?

Yeah, that one.  Merry Christmas to us!

Anyway, we are just doing a couple of small gifts for each other, and I have to admit that I bought my own gifts this year.  Brad is a wonderful guy and good at a lot of things, but gift giving is not one of them.  I learned this very early on in our relationship.  For a while, I would just get frustrated because I would try to get him something that he loved, and he would just try to get me... something.  Then I started making him a list of things I would like, down to color and size, and he would just pick the first thing off my list.  So, since I figured there is no surprise in getting the first thing off my list, I decided this year, I would just do the shopping myself.

A little unorthodox, but, hey, it works for at least this year -- especially because he chose to ask me about a week ago if we were going to even exchange gifts this year.

Like I said, we are only doing one or two small things, so these will not all be under the tree for me this year, but I wouldn't mind if they were...







4
5

6

Hmmm...maybe Brad should just start reading the blog...?  Then he'd have no excuse to not know what to get!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs