Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Needed a Little Happy...

This past weekend was one of those really long, dreary ones.  It rained all. day. long. Saturday, and the day just seemed to drag on and on and on, especially because Brad was in Tampa at a trade show and wasn't around to help me entertain bored children.

So, when the kids finally went to bed Saturday night, I added a little color to my life by watching Breaking Dawn (soooo good) and doing a little retail therapy...(totally not what I needed to do, but totally worth it...)




The dresses above are actually the same dress and are from Anthropologie.  I got the one on the right, in cream, and I thought it would be really cute for Easter with some colorful necklaces.  I also think it could look cute with this blazer.  If I like it, though, I may have to go back and order the one on the left, which the website says is red but all of the reviews say is orange. 

                                     

I have also been wanting to try the colored denim trend, so I got the purple pair above.  I am really not sure how I will feel about wearing color on the bottom half of my body like that, but I am going to give it a try -- that will definitely be injecting some color into my wardrobe!

All photos via Anthropologie.


1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the dress and the jeggings. So cute. I bought a pair of red jeggings several months ago, but haven't gotten the nerve to wear them. Maybe soon.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs