Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Snaps from the New House

In some ways I feel like we have settled right in to life in the new house.  In other ways I feel like we have a long way to go.  Here's a brief tour...

I need something to hang over this chest in the entrance and a new lampshade, but my Easter bunnies are out!


The living room is coming along...





There are these little messes still leftover in a couple of places, the dining room and kids' den to name a couple:




Normal life (never-ending laundry!) goes on in the kitchen:


My closet is one place that's pretty well organized...at least there's one place, right?!?!


We'll get there...eventually.

3 comments:

KB said...

Gorgeous! Don't worry I'm 2months into our new house with zero kids and nowhere close to finished! But I kind of like taking my time to get everything exactly how I want it since this is our final home.

Susan said...

Looking good! I love your new chairs! They are gorgeous...

Unknown said...

How does it feel living in this new house? I’m pretty sure your family had a wonderful time decorating your place. Moving to a new house may be exhausting, but it’s very exciting! Getting a new place is also an opportunity to discover new things and try out new experiences. By the way, I like your new chairs in the living room; they would make an excellent conversation piece.

Colby Moore

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs