Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We're All Hitched!

This past weekend I went to Charlotte for the wedding of my last close girlfriend at Clemson.  I always love getting together with these girls, and we try to do it as often as possible, though that is hard to do now that we all have jobs, husbands, and kids.

Friday night most of us met up and ate dinner at this tapas place where we could order the entire menu for something like $230, so we took that challenge.  And then we proceeded to feel like gluttons because the waitstaff brought us plate after plate after plate of food.  It was like speed eating.  We were stuffed before they even brought everything out, but everything was really good -- or at least everything that I tasted.  




They had a photo booth at the reception, and I love a photo booth.  They just allow for all sorts of craziness.  You're just never so cool as you are in a photo booth with a sombrero and a fake mustache.

I did manage to trip and fall in the middle of the reception again.  This time it wasn't down stairs, thankfully, but it was in front of many more people.  So embarrassing.  And I managed to scrape up my knees and elbows, but I didn't hurt myself as badly was when I fell down the stairs at my last sorority sister's wedding.  I'm like a total wedding klutz...





Now we just need to find our next excuse to get together!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs