Monday, February 15, 2010

Dressing Like Mommy

Sassy has been "dressing like Mommy" lately.

Before I show you the pictures, let me give you some background info...

When I leave the house in the morning, it is usually for most of the day. I work out on the elliptical machine as soon as I get to work, but because I am out at work for such a short period of time (because of carpool, errands, etc), I don't have time to take a shower between working out and working. So, basically, I wear workout clothes most of the time.

That being said, here is how Sassy dresses like Mommy:




I will assure you, however, that I do not wear tanks with my belly showing! If only I looked as cute as Sassy...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Imitation is the best form of flattery! Your "mini-me" is adorable!

Alyson said...

I've even seen you posing like that on your front porch! Too funny!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs