Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weight Watchers Fail

First of all, yes, I am still alive and kickin'! I have been running around for the past week -- I am not quite sure what has taken up all of my time, but it has definitely been taken up!

As for Weight Watchers, I have decided to start over. In order for Weight Watchers to work, you have to actually follow the plan. I have followed the plan loosely at best for the past three weeks, and, therefore, I have had no results.

So, I am taking my weight from this week and treating it as my starting weight, and I am now going to dedicate myself to following the plan. Hopefully I will start to see some results!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I just wanted to wish you luck...I think it's wonderful that you're committed to achieving your goal (not that it looks like you need to lose any weight).

Wishing you all the best!!!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs