Monday, February 1, 2010

Weight Watchers, Week 3

Weight loss/gain: 0

That's right. I gained no weight, and I lost no weight. I blew it big at the beginning of the week -- I ate out Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights, and it is really hard for me to stick to the plan when I am not at home. Tuesday morning, I snuck a peak at the scales, and I had gained 2 pounds! I was depressed. So, I buckled down and did better for the rest of the week, and by Sunday I was back to where I was the Sunday before.

Phew.

I am trying to be really good this week. Hopefully I will get better news on my next weigh-in day!

I have found some good recipes and some great treats, but I will share those with you later. Bubba is sick, and I can only type so much between his constant demands!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That's a good week in my book! I was down 3.8 after being up 2,8 the week before. Maybe the nursing is finally starting to kick in?! Hope your little one feels better soon.

I'maNolaGirl said...

I am so proud of you for sticking with your weigh in. It's not easy to face the music sometimes, but you did it! And look at that no gain!!! It's ok to have those kind of weeks here and there. If you fully deprive yourself, you feel terrible and quit.
Yay for you!!!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs