Thursday, September 22, 2011

House Checklist

Things are really rolling along with our house!  I have no new pictures for you tonight, but here are some things that are happening:


- The columns are up on the front porch and the screened porch.


- Drywall is in.


- Robert, our contractor, has put up a couple of different options for trim (molding, baseboards, window trim), and Brad and I have begun discussing which ones we like.


- I gave Robert all of my paint colors for the inside, so painting should be starting ASAP!!!


- The v-groove is up in the ceilings of our porches, and the ceilings have one coat of paint on them.


- The girls' vanity, Gibson's vanity, the master bathroom vanities, and the kitchen cabinets are all finished and ready to be shipped to the house.  We have final drawings for the laundry room, butler's pantry, and my office, and those should be underway.


- Our tile is ordered.


- Our lighting should be ordered and on the way. And, just for kicks, a sneak peak at my foyer light:






And my dining room chandelier!



No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs