Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Monday

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope yours hasn't been as yucky and rainy as ours has. Onto our menu for the week...It definitely has a Southwest vibe for the most part!

Monday: Homemade spaghetti



Thursday: Taco Soup


Saturday: we will be out, so no cooking

Sunday: leftovers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Asiago-Crusted Pork Chops from last week were really, really good. I baked them rather than cooking them on the stove top as the recipe calls for you to do. Basically I did this because the last time I burned them when I tried to cook them on the stove; live and learn. The baking took a little longer, but nothing too long -- and I need quick dinners when I get home from work at 6 and have to get the kids in bed by 8!

1 comment:

Mary Loyal said...

Great seeing you this weekend- so glad you could make it! The Southwest Pasta Salad sounds delicious!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs