Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Miss Priss

***I thought I would take a little time to introduce y'all to all of my family members in case you are new to our family. I will start tonight with Miss Priss...


Miss Priss is the oldest of our three children. She is going to be seven at the end of February, and I just think that sounds so old!

Miss Priss reminds me a lot of me. She is quiet and shy when she first meets someone, but after a while she opens up and is very giggly and talkative. She is a sweetheart and a grandparent's/teacher's/grown-up's pet. She tries to be very helpful and grown up. She has a cute little funky style when she isn't wearing her school uniform, and she loves to pose for pictures.

Miss Priss exemplifies the verse from Mark 10:14-15: "...Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." She truly has a faith without question and a true love for the Lord at an early age -- and I just love that about her. In fact, she tells me frequently that she wants to work in church up at the altar when she gets older; she said that she doesn't want to be a minister, but she wants to be one of the people who helps with communion. I would do well to try to live my life as faithfully as she does!

Miss Priss definitely warms this mama's heart; she is absolutely one of my three favorite children! ;-)


1 comment:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs