Friday, January 8, 2010

Sassy

Where do I start with Sassy?

Sassy is our middle child, but she definitely makes herself known. She is spunky, funny, hard-headed, and, well, sassy! She knows her own mind and isn't afraid to let others know it, too. While Miss Priss is a pleaser, Sassy is the I'll-do-what-I-want-to-do-when-I-want-to-do-it type. As my mother says, she will be our child who will be smoking and drinking under the bleachers -- probably by middle school! ;-)

While her strong-headedness can be hard to deal with in a four-year-old, I am happy that she knows her own mind and stands her ground. I think it will serve her well as she gets older; hopefully it will help her to stand up to things like peer pressure. Honestly she doesn't get that attribute from me -- I am definitely more like Miss Priss, but I always wished that I could be more like the Sassy type.

I don't mean to make y'all think that Sassy is always a difficult child. She is really sweet and funny and considerate of others. She is our child who really considers who needs prayers and prays for those people. She is our child who has told us repeatedly lately that she is most thankful for the gift of Baby Jesus; like her sister, she has a solid faith in the Lord at a very young age. She is very protective of her baby brother and big sister, and she is always telling The Farmer and me that she loves us.

She really is a sweetheart. She is our middle child, and there is no one like her!

She is definitely one of my three favorite children!

1 comment:

I'maNolaGirl said...

I just love these little bios on the kids! They are fabulous. You should have everyone write a little bio about you. Mine would start with how you are the kind of mom I'd like to be like someday!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs