Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Tidbits

1. Happy Friday, everyone! I am so happy that is is Friday and that means that I don't have make any school lunches tonight, get any backpacks ready, or wake up early tomorrow morning!

2. I have been drinking a lot of Naked Juice smoothies lately, and they are super good. I highly recommend them if you like fruit juice because they have lots of added vitamins and other health benefits. I really like Blue Machine and Reduced Calorie Tropical.

3. I also highly recommend the daily emails from Bible Gateway as they give you health benefits of another kind! I get the Verse of the Day and the Girlfriends in God Devotional. Today's verse is Romans 15:13 -- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Click here if you would like to receive any of their emails.

4. So, we have a ton of bee boxes in our field because Brad needs the bees for pollinating the blueberries and watermelons. For some reason, the bees have been congregating around our house big time lately. The other day when I got out of my car, I could hear them buzzing on my screened porch.

However, something interesting has happened. Here are the bees (and a few wasps) that are alive:

And here is our bee graveyard:


Some of those bees are still alive and just crawling all over the dead ones, but I have never seen so many dead bees in one spot. I don't know why they are dying either -- we haven't sprayed anything; we aren't swatting them. They just seem to be falling dead!

5. I took this cute pic of the chillens when we were out at the new house the other night:

6. Okay, maybe I'm not happy it's Friday...those little angels in the picture above have been bickering the entire time I've been writing this post!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the kiddies! They are just so precious (sorry about the bickering though LOL!) Happy weekend beautiful! We need you here for a bloggy get together in Nola!! xxoxoox

Kyndall's Kitchen said...

Thanks for the link to the Bible Gateway emails! I just signed up!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Thanks for the email link. I get Upper Room emails everyday, but think these will be neat too!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs