Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Menu Whatever Day It Is....

So, last week when I said I had posts for you, I meant I had a post for you. It has been hectic around here to say the least. I haven't done much cooking in the past two weeks, so I am just going to do this as a summary, not in a day-of-the-week format.

Here we go:

Beef Stew with Beer and Paprika: We seriously ate this three or four times for dinner. Once we ate it over grits, and it was really good that way.

Bow-tie Pasta Lasagna Made into a "casserole" like I did here.


Tortellini Pasta Salad: This was the only new recipe I made, and it was a winner. I made it for some friends, and they say they really liked it, too. I added chicken that I had also marinated in the dressing and broiled to the top of the pasta. I substituted kalamata olives for the black olives because I think black olives are nasty (just my personal opinion!).


I think that is about it. Thankfully we had some nice people to feed us lately, or we would have starved (okay, not really...). Hopefully I will be back to normal posting this week! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Bow-tie Pasta sounds yummy, as do the rest of your recipes this week! Going to try the casserole tomorrow evening! = )

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs