Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Home Building: Walls!!!

I know. I've been a great blogger lately. But the good new is, I have some posts for you today!
So, we have walls being put up on the house now! Super exciting!!! The kids love to go out there to look because the contractors started in the their area of the house with the walls, so we can see where their bedrooms are.
So, the photographic evidence (sorry for the quality...I took these with my phone):
This is Sanders skipping down the hallway between the guest room and the dining room towards the living room:

The dining room:


I took these pictures Tuesday evening, and that is as far as they had gotten in the framing. This is a view standing in the living room looking back toward the kitchen, laundry room, and master bedroom. The part that doesn't have flooring on it yet will be the screened porch:


As you can see, we are making progress! I am getting really excited!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hurray for walls!! Can't wait to see more. :)

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs