Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Greatest Thing Since Grits

I went to a wedding last night, and they had a photo booth at the reception. I have to tell you, it was the best idea EVER, and I am not the only one who thought so because there was always a long line of people waiting to get their pictures taken. There were all sorts of fun props, and the pictures just got funnier as the night wore on.

I give you Exhibits A-I:







Even the Mother of the Bride got in on the fun (with my brother in the mullet wig):

I am trying to think up what function I can have where I can rent a photo booth -- or maybe I just need one for the house?

3 comments:

STL Girl said...

SO fun! We've been to a wedding with one too and I had the exact same thoughts. They were hilarious!

LSU Melanie said...

I must agree! We went to a wedding on New Years Eve and they had lots and lots of props! I took 1 million funny photos:) What a fun fun idea!!! Your pics crack me up:)

LP17 said...

I loved it. I'll go in 50/50 with you. :) Xoxo.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs