Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This and That

1. Brad came home from Orlando with this very large guitar (it is made out of some sort of very thick cardboard or something). The kids think it is the best thing ever. Brad thought we could maybe hang it on the wall. I think he is nuts.


2. Speaking of Brad, he has finally caved in and joined Facebook. They had a session on social media and how it can help your business at the convention he attended last weekend, and that gave him what he needed to know that Facebook is okay and not just for losers who put too much information on the internet (like his wife, apparently). So, if you know us in real life and haven't yet, friend Brad!

3. Because of Brad's new-found Facebook addiction, I have implemented a No Technology After 9pm rule in our house. We have been getting to bed entirely too late -- and that is not all Brad's fault; I am on the computer, too -- and I am trying to get us there earlier. I am pooped.

4. The cleaning ladies came to my office today and "cleaned," which Hunter and I think is basically code for poured some really smelly stuff around the place to make it smell sickeningly flowery. See, they were coming in and not really cleaning at all, so we wrote a note when we sent the check in a couple months ago about how they weren't doing that great of a job in our office. The next week we walked in after they had been there, and the smell hit us like a ton of bricks. And now I always get a headache when they have been there, and it isn't any cleaner.

I guess that is a lesson to be careful what you wish for...

5. Daylight Savings Time is this weekend. Does anyone else feel like it is really early? I am going to be out of town Saturday night and have to be at church at 9:15 Sunday morning for a meeting because Tyler is making her First Communion this year. That means that I have to get up at what would essentially be 5:45 to make it there on time. And I am not a morning person.

Okay, the 9pm bell just rang, so I gotta peace out...Have a lovely night!

2 comments:

I'maNolaGirl said...

The guitar is awesome!!!!! I bet it will look great at the new house!

I'm excited to see Brad on facebook!!!

Miss you to pieces!

STL Girl said...

Ok, where did he get that guitar?!?! Seriously. I have a friend who is redoing her son's room and he LOVES guitars. She would love to have that in his room!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs